Monday, October 18, 2004

Why Yes, He Does Sell Those Spindles!

I've heard from several people wondering if husband sells his spindles. Yes, as a matter of fact he does. He's sold some to a shop in Savannah, GA, and apparently they flew off the shelves they sold so fast. He will do sales by mail in the US at a cost of $10 per spindle plus shipping costs. If you are interested, e-mail me and tell me the size spindle you want (see yesterday's post) as well as the finish (paint or stain). sc_beach_girl_6572@yahoo.com

I worked a bit on the K1P1 hat that I'm making from Merino Plus and started the decreases last night. I wasn't happy with the way it was turning out so ripped all the decrease rows out. I'll have to play with it and see what I come up with as far as a nice looking decrease.

I'm still working on a project for my Knitty Secret Pal and was hoping to have it ready to ship today. Unfortunately, the project isn't cooperating, so it isn't quite ready to mail. Maybe tomorrow. I really need to get it out this week.

I'm planning to get back on my Fluted Banister socks tonight. I've taken a little break from them, and they are calling for attention.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa!!! What shop in Savannah does he sell them to? Is it the knitting shop downtown or somewhere else!?!? I live about an hour from there (in Brunswick). If there is spinning stuff around close, I NEED to know - LOL!!
Carolyn http://carolynh.tblog.com

7:41 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Those are some darn pretty spindles... I may have to place an order once I'm brave enough to look at my checking balence (I'm still recovering from Rhinebeck)...

1:56 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

Did you work out a nice decrease for your k1p1 hat? I'm just at the point of ripping out my first try!
I did paired decreases at each quarter point around the hat - and it don't look pretty!!!!
Any advice? (leave a comment on my blog if you like)

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home