Sunday, October 10, 2004

Lazy Sunday

Today has been a wonderful lazy day. I have been putting off casting on for the third sock (Fluted Banister) in the Six Sox KAL, so today I decided it was time to get on with it. I am using some Plymouth Sockotta in the colorway 14. I've seen it named Hawaii, Ocean, Pacific, and Marine. It's a nice mixture of blues and greens. I've never used this yarn before, but was attracted to it because of the high percentage of cotton to wool. Wool socks sometimes get a little warm here in the south. I'm pleased with the way the socks are working up so far, but I'm not wild about this pattern. It's pretty worked up, so maybe I'll get more into it as the sock grows!

I want to make this shawl: Sea Scallop Shawl. Isn't that the prettiest thing? I stumbled across the pattern today while lusting over yarn on line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home