Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Say Cheese!

We had a visit from the UPS man yesterday. He left 17 "wheels of cheese," AKA pencil roving in the rest of the world, on the front porch. That stuff is just begging me to dye it and spin it up into something gorgeous. To be nice, I really have to wait for husband to help play with the pretties, and he's not here tonight.

I'm getting close to done with the first Little Shells sock. I need to knit about another inch to inch and a half and then start the toe decreases.

Daughter's volleyball team scored another victory yesterday! They had another game with the only team that has beaten them this year, and out girls "whupped the tar" out of them this time around. Unfortunately, I was out of town on business and missed the game. Husband was there to cheer the girls on, so he told me all about it. The last game of the season is Tuesday. I can't believe it's over so quickly! It will be nice, however, to be able to come home right after school dismisses.

I've been baking sour dough bread!! This is the first batch with my newly made starter. It was delicious, but I think it will be better once the starter gets a little age on it.

I know, I know. I owe you guys pictures! I promise pictures by the end of the week. What would you like to see? Knitted objects? Spun objects?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home