Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The Wheel Isn't for Me

The potter's wheel and I do not like each other. We only have two more days of actual clay work in class; next week is devoted to glasing and firing. I have decided coil pots and perhaps some free form cut out objects are more my speed. Daughter, on the other hand, produced two wonderful jar/bowl objects on the wheel tonight. I think I like fiber much better than clay.

The moving game still continues. Today, we got the dining room table and chairs moved over. I guess that means the end to scarfing down take out while perched at the kitchen counter!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

Hi, Donna - thanks for the well wishes! I've fallen WAAAY behind on blog reading myself.

Here's the gist of what's going on with me though... http://rosebyany.blogspot.com/2005/05/im-starting-to-feel-little-like-broken.html

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home