Saturday, January 14, 2006

Saturday

I finished the awful mohair shawl last night! Yay! I still don't much like it, but I like that it's finished. The shawl will probably look much better once it is blocked. We went out today to do a couple of errands including buying t-pins and some blocking board material. We did everything except buy the blocking things! I forgot about it, and after doing battle with Publix and Wal Mart today, I just didn't care.

I'm not sure what to knit next.....I do want to make Tubey. I also want to get daughter started on her Booga Bag (which she thought I was going to knit for her. Yeah, right!). Decisions, decisions.

I'll soon have myself a teenager.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, welcome to the wonderful world of teenage girl! So far, so good here, but DD sure has her days!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Yes, but you forget one thing. You will have yourself a GOOD teenager! ;)
Have you got special plans for her birthday? I will let you know how the QK sock method goes.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home