Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sunny Sunday

It's a pretty day here today though a bit cooler than I'd like for this time of year. We enjoyed the weather this morning by washing husband's car and my truck. My truck was white when originally purchased, but over the years, it's become gray. I don't much enjoy or see the need for washing automobiles. However, I caved to peer pressure this morning, and once again, my truck is white. I swear, I'll never buy another automobile this color again. They show dirt too easily.

Here's a photo of the finished Fixation socks. Please pay no attention to the white legs! I tried to crop them out.


We had a fantastic time at the play Into the Woods last night at daughter's school. All of the kids did a great job. I think this is the first time a musical has been performed at the school. The new director of the drama department is a very young guy--new college grad. He has so much energy and enthusiasm, and that's just what the program needs. There were a couple of middle schoolers in the play, one of them a pretty good friend of daughter's. He played the back half of a cow. I must say, he was the best cow's rear end I've ever seen.

I've been doing a bit of editing to my sidebar again. I've pared it down to very "special" people--those who's blogs I read regularly. I've also pared down the number of blogs that I read and cut out a lot, particularly those that never update or never mention anything fiber related. Most of my links are to "locals"--other people here in the south. I was going to try a new background template, but I didn't like any of the others Blogger had to choose from....

5 Comments:

Blogger Vera said...

Your socks look so comfy and bright. I like the feel of Fixation.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Very jazzy socks!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Hello white legs!! They go very well with the great socks - ha-ha! It's always a frightening thing around here when summer finally hits. All the fish belly flesh.
Don't you just love Into The Woods?? And a bit of advice - buy a grey car next time - it really works!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Donna! Miss you at knittyboard... love the socks!
Rachel

9:16 PM  
Blogger aija said...

I like the fixation! I've been wanting to try a cotton sock yarn, esp. with summer approaching :)

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home