Monday, March 20, 2006

Victory!

Daughter's soccer team beat one of their arch rivals today with a score of 4 to nothing. WOO HOO!!

I finished the Fixation socks this weekend but don't have a picture yet. The cuffs are a bit large on them which I'm thinking may be due to the K3 P1 ribbing. I've not yet washed the socks, so we'll see what happens when I do. I'm quite pleased with them overall and will definitely use this yarn again.

I've packed some warm woolies to take with me on a business trip to Kansas tomorrow morning. The weather forecast is for cold and snow. Yuck! I've got Wavy washed and ready to go on my coat. Clapotis is in my suitcase, and Cozy is in my carry on bag. I also have my Voodoo wristwarmers in my coat pocket and several pairs of hand knit socks tucked into my suitcase. I hope they keep me warm.

I won't post again until the weekend. Send up a prayer, good vibes, etc. that I'm able to get home Friday night as promised. I have to fly through Atlanta....on Delta. Anyone who flies much knows that this is not a winning combination!

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Have fun while you're gone, and maybe when you get back it'll be a bit warmer here!

1:53 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Would love to see a pic of the fixation socks. I've made 3 pairs with fixation, washes great, nice and cushy. Safe trip, and congrats to DD and her team

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home