Friday, May 19, 2006

I Hate Internet Explorer 7

I went to bed one night, everything fine and dandy with the computer. The next morning, there was a problem. SOMEBODY had updated the Internet Explorer. I don't know who did this. Maybe the computer, which is a bit whacked out anyway, had a sudden urge to update. All I know is that I don't like it. I don't like the look of it. I don't like the tab dealies instead of new windows opening. I don't like that my handy dandy "Links" folder no longer shows in the task bar. I kept that folder there because that's where all my blogs that I visit are linked. Now blog surfing is not as fun and easy as it once was. I don't like that there's no little spinning globe whatsy doodle to let me know the figging program is loading my web page. I just plain do not like Internet Explorer 7. I'm just sayin'..............

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherry W said...

Mozilla Firefox is the answer. Tabbed browsing rocks my world.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home