Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Time Flies

I started the day with every intention of photographing the crocheted flower and the Tempting in progress for the blog. Time got away from me, and it is now after 10 PM with no photos. Patience is a virtue, and hopefully my dear readers are virtuous people. *big grin*

Tempting is in the home stretch. You're supposed to knit 5 inches after attaching the sleeves. I'm at 4 1/4 inches now. I'm going to take the project with me on a business trip this week and hope to finish it. I'm starting to lust after new projects, so it's high time Tempting was done.

My two week Curves weigh in was today. I've lost 4 pounds since starting the diet. Yay me! I even ate out today (had to do a lunch meeting for work) and managed to find something that was suitable--grilled salmon and steamed broccoli.

The three of us and a friend of daughter's are going to this in a couple of weeks. I've never been to a Renaissance Festival. Based on the web site, it looks like fun.

4 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

Congratulations on the diet! And have fun at the Renaissance Festival. I've never been to one but they look like fun!

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 pounds! Hooray!
I'll reaed without pictures, no problem.
When you do post your completed Tempting pics, let us know what size needles and gauge you used with the Cotton Fleece.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I've been to this fair - years ago! My kids were about 9 and 11 at the time, and they loved it. Congratulations on the 4 lbs. It took me a year to lose and keep off 10, and I'm still struggling with it.

1:06 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Way to go Donna! I bet you feel great.

Amy

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home