Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Still No Pictures

There are no pictures to post, because the frickin' frackin' card reader won't read. That means I also can't e-mail my pictures to Wal Mart for printing, can't scrabook our Ren Fest memories, can't share the pics with daughter's friend. This card reader of ours just seems to do things as it pleases. Darn it's electronic circuitry.

I goofed on Picovoli during the drive to Atlanta Saturday. It could possibly have been traffic related, I'm not sure. I ripped back last night and have almost completed the increase rounds for the tops of the sleeves. I'm pleased with how the pattern is turning out so far. I've found other tops that I'd like to make, but most of them require seaming. If I can knit something in the round and avoid the seaming, so much the better--and faster!

My new issue of Cast On came yesterday. It looks like it's been to war and back, it is so beat up! Just one more complaint against the USPS, I guess. There is an interesting article in the magazine about making two socks on two circulars. I'm not convinced that I want to try this method....

Daughter's exams start tomorrow, and school is out on Friday! It's hard to believe this year is almost over. Academic Awards Day is Friday, and daughter is hoping for an honor roll certificate.

Summer camps will start soon. Daughter is doing three athletic camps (volleyball and soccer), a counselor-in-training camp, and an enrichment camp in algebra. She has a full summer, but that's good! She's like her mom and tends to get into trouble when she's not busy!

Husband and I are looking forward to a long weekend. We both are taking off on Friday for the awards and then have a holiday on Monday. Yeah! I hope I can sleep in at least one or two days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Two socks at a time on 2 circulars is a very attainable goal - I've done 3 pair that way thus far, but I still think it is slower than just knitting away on DPNs. I hope you and yours have a great holiday!

7:02 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Enjoy your long leisurely weekend.

Amy

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home