Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Well, Shoot!

I want this. It retails for $299. Michael's has it on sale for $249. You know they have it on sale so that their weekly 40% off coupons cannot be applied to it, right? Husband saw one of these things in action a couple of weeks ago when he visited a Michael's store with his mom. The demo lady told them Michael's was the exclusive retailer for Cricut. NOT TRUE! I found out today that Joanne's sells this machine, and I have a 50% off coupon for Joanne's. I tell you folks, I was salivating....until I read the fine print. Joanne's won't let you buy any personal die cutting system with the coupon. Darn. I certainly can't justify spending even $249 on this thing right now, so I guess I will just wait until the price comes down in, oh, probably 6 months.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Eh, and I thought spinning supplies were expensive!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Sherry W said...

I tried the scrapping thing, but blogging my uploaded photos was so much easier (and cheaper). I DO love pretty papers, though, and I like anything that has lots of neat tools. So I understand your obsession.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Trillian42 said...

I thought you could use the coupons, but the discount was taken based on the regular price, not the sale price. If that's true, it's a better deal than the sale price.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home