Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ribbit Good

I've been in a frogging mood this week. So far, I've ripped out the mohair hat I started on my trip. It was ginormous, so it had to go. I've also ripped out a Picovili that was 2/3 of the way done. I just was not feeling the love, so buh bye. I'm thinking of ripping an Irish Hiking Scarf, too, because I don't like the yarn color--mulled wine KP Wool of the Andes.

So...I've been ever so patiently waiting for a Knitpicks order to come in. What? You don't believe me? Are you thinking that the words "patiently waiting" and "Knitpicks order" do not belong in the same sentence? Yeah, I don't think so either. Anyway....the order FINALLY came today--a mere 13 days after we placed it. The package included 6 skeins of pepper red KP Swish Superwash. Oh, boy, is it gorgeous. It feels very nice, too. I may just have to get to work on some of that stuff tonight.

Does anyone know a source of sewing patterns for Bermuda Bag covers? You remember Bermuda bags--those wooden handled purses with the covers that button on and off. All us girls of the 80s carried these things.

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Dang, Bermuda Bags? I guess I'm just too old!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

Are you kidding? I have the bags for the covers still in the packaging packed away in the storage unit. There's probably a pattern stuck in there some where. Do you need it soon?

8:04 PM  
Blogger soapy said...

Oh My Gosh I remmeber those bags when I was a kid!!!...;o)) lol

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home