Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Interchangeable Needle Kits for Sale

I am trying to thin the stash a bit, starting with two interchangeable needle kits. First up is a nearly new set of Denise Interchangeable Needles plus an additional 40 inch cord. After buying these, I realized that I don't like plastic needles, so they've not been used much at all. The case and instruction leaflet are also included. I'm asking $40 plus shipping for the needles. Paypal payment is prefered.

I also have a set of Boye Interchangeable Needles. They are great needles, but I just have not used them as often as I thought I would. They are in brand new condition and include the case and the cardboard cutout instructions from the packaging. I'm asking $40 plus shipping for this set as well. Paypal payment is prefered.

If you are interested in either set of needles, please e-mail me at donna.knits at gmail dot com.

If you happen to have a set of Knitpicks needles with the case that you would consider swapping for either set of needles, lets talk! I would swap either set plus some additional yarn or spinning fiber for your Knitpicks Options set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home