Wednesday, July 04, 2007

FOs on the Fourth

We've had a lovely and lazy Independence Day. I got up bright and early and managed to finish Chart B of the MS3 KAL before anyone else got up. Here it is, mistake free! Yes, I am going to put a lifeline in before moving on to Clue #2!


I finished up my Tomato yesterday and got it washed today. It fits very well. This photo is not the best as it just shows the top drying on my blocking board.

The color is not great because I didn't have any natural light to work with tonight. Once the top is dry, I'll take a modeled picture (and maybe even get a photo for my Ravelry profile!

Finally, here is Miss Isabella Bunny. We've had her for two months now, and she's growing though she is still not a very big bunny.

Her mane is grey and she also has grey fluff on her hips, around her tail, and a bit on her tummy. I have to brush her every day or she'll get tangles. Isabella is a sweet little bunny, but she's still not as tame as Phoebe, our angora.

9 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I love the tomato! Great colors. I think your mystery stole is coming along beautifully, too (wish I had completed that much on mine!). And Isabella is just gorgeous!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Nice looking Tomato there!! The stole is looking good as well! Cute lil' bunny! :)

10:02 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

You whipped Tomato right up. It looks good. I like the unique top-down construction.

Isabella is adorable.

11:12 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Your bunny is rediculously cute! Tomato looks fabulous! I love the colors you chose. And wow. Your mystery stole looks fabulous. Too bad your husband wussed out already. ;)

7:24 AM  
Blogger Vera said...

You flew right through the Tomato. It looks great.

Cute bunny.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

The Mystery Stole and the Tomato both look beautiful.

The bunny is way too cute. I want to cuddle her right this second.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Knitromancer said...

Any comments for the knitting were lost at how adorable the bunny is. *squeeee*

1:45 PM  
Blogger Jacque said...

Tomato looks lovely, and your bunny is very sweet!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

Sweet little bunny, she wins the cute award.
Li

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home