Thursday, August 30, 2007

More Lace...

Today's lace is in the form of a gorgeous hank of laceweight alpaca yarn. The yarn is Suri Elegance 100% alpaca, and color is called Desert Bloom. There are 875 delicious yards in this hank. I have no idea what this is going to become. For the moment, I'm content just to pet and admire this yarn. It appreciates the attention, as long as I refrain from drooling all over it.

This yarn was purchased at my now favorite LYS, In Stitches. The owner told me this is a line of yarn she's adding to her store. Uh oh for my budget!



4 Comments:

Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

I LOVE Suri Elegance. That's the same stuff I got at MDSW that they ended up naming after me. =)

6:03 PM  
Blogger Vera said...

Gorgeous yarn!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

I can feel the softness just looking at it.
Li

1:07 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

It's lovely. I'n m glad you have such a wonder LYS. The H&N may be missing out for a while.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home