Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I Rock!

Thank you, Beverly, for this award:



I am honored. Beverly has been a friend for a long time. We met by chance in Hook 'n Needle in Columbia. She's the one who is responsible for my learning to knit socks, because she took the time to demonstrate the magic that is turning a heel.

Now, it's my turn to nominate some Rockin' Gals for this award.

First, my friend Carolyn. I've had the pleasure of visiting with Carolyn in person, and she rocks just as much in real life as she does on her blog!

My next nominee is Sherry.

Finally, there is Zonda.

Coming soon....progress photos, I hope, and maybe even some FOs. I've been busy getting daughter into HIGH SCHOOL this week. My baby is growing up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Congratulations (and thanks too!!)
You truly DO rock!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Congrats and thanks! :)

9:56 PM  
Blogger Sherry W said...

Wow, Thanks Donna! Congrats to you!

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home