Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Back to the Labor

In spite of the weather and a wash out beach weekend, we enjoyed our long weekend. We came home early enough on Sunday to salvage part of the day in our own "habitat" rather than cooped up in our tiny beach place. We're looking forward to some tourist free fall beach weekends, so it's not all a loss. At least we are close enough to go down as often as we want, or as often as a busy teenager's schedule will allow.

I made some knitting progress this weekend by starting in on the second ball of yarn for the Spiral Nebula shawl for Grandma. I also completed knitting a skull and cross bones illusion scarf that I'd started in January for daughter. I just need to weave in the ends and add some fringe and it's done. Normally, I'm not a fringe person, but I think that it adds something to these illusion scarves. It certainly made my brother's alien illusion scarf pop!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

I know what you mean. We have been on vacation for over a week, and I have to drag myself back in tomorrow.

I can't picture Em with a skull and crossbones!!! She will have to wear that to SAFF for all of us to see.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home