Thursday, September 06, 2007

Etsy

Dear Husband,

I imagine that you'll be reviewing the bank accounts within the next day or so looking for fraud and all that. When you see that small charge to the UK, don't fear. That's a real one. You see, I had a moment of weakness yesterday. I got drawn in by the evil that is Etsy and before I knew it, I'd purchased this. Isn't it gorgeous? Don't you just want to reach out and squeeze it? Come on. You know you do. And look at those colors. Mmmm. The best part is that I actually saved money by buying this. The shipping was free.

Love and kisses,
Your Lace Addicted Wife

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now see, that's where being single has its advantages. Your yarn purchases aren't subject to question! ;-)

Pretty yarn...

2:32 PM  
Blogger Vera said...

Beautiful yarn. Do you have a project in mind.

Free shipping is always cool.

10:19 PM  
Blogger bev said...

oh my that yarn is gorgeous!

12:35 AM  
Blogger DeltaDawn said...

At least you're coming clean - and what irresistable and pretty yarn!

Thanks for your comment about Leroy - I wish I could believe she had just gone walkabout, but she had been so happy in the web all day and the egg sac has been there at least a week...

Then when I came over to check up on you, I notice that my blog link is right above someone called Denise - seems I'm destined to be with Denise forever - my identical twin sis' name too! How silly.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home