Monday, October 29, 2007

Still Recovering.....

I'm still trying to recover from a wonderful weekend at SAFF. The highlight was seeing so many friends--some I've known for years, and others whom I've just met "in real life" for the first time. Did anybody hear Cristi and me squeal when we met? Well, if you did, that expression of joy was pretty much what I felt all weekend from being around you wonderful people. I cannot wait until next year. When I do my "real" SAFF post (the one with a few pictures), I'll try to remember all the great folks who were there this year.

The only thing keeping me from being very sad right now is that I have some yummy fiber to spin, and Peachtree Guild meets in just a couple more weeks. Yes, we will be there!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hockey Mom said...

Yay! Guild! Yay! SAFF! Yay!

It was great seeing you and I can't wait to see y'all again.

4:21 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

I so wish we could have hung out longer! It was fabulous to finally meet you! I can't wait to hang out with you again some day. =)

10:12 PM  
Blogger Vera said...

I had a great time, and it lovely seeing you guys again.

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home