Friday, September 28, 2007

Finally Friday

This has been the longest week known to mankind, and that can only mean one thing. The weekend will zoom by like nobody's business. Why is that, anyway? This, my friends, is the question.

Thank you all for your kind words about Phoebe. She was such a sweetie, and the sun room is already a bit less sunny in her absence. (That's where the bunny cages are.) Miss Isabella looks kind of sad now that her friend is gone, so I've been trying to give her some extra TLC. Issie came out and played the last two nights. Her favorite toy at the momen is an empty toilet paper tube that has been torn along the seams so that it spirals. She loves tossing it and batting it around with her nose.

I finished knitting the pieces for Klaralund and wove in the ends for the two body pieces. I want to start (maybe finish!!) the seaming this weekend. I'm excited about having a new sweater for SAFF. This can only mean one thing--it's going to be hot at SAFF this year. You just wait and see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

I just thought the same thing. Mine should be done, I'm knitting a cool hat and scarf that match the green of my sweater...just said that tonite at knit nite..will be hot! sigh..hope not!

11:10 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

I saw that post in my igoogle page reader yesterday while at work and couldn't click through to comment. I'm so sorry about your bun-bun. =(

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home