Monday, October 08, 2007

Get Thee Behind Me, Etsy

I will not buy more yarn before SAFF. I will not buy more yarn before SAFF. I will not buy more yarn before SAFF. I will not....

You think if I say this enough, I'll actually follow my own instructions? Etsy is a bad and dangerous place. I'd stay away if I were you.

The weather report for Asheville, NC the last weekend of October is balmy breezes, lots of sunshine, and temperatures at least in the 90s. How do I know this? Well, it's simple. My SAFF sweater is finished, and husband's sweater is blocking. It only figures that if we both have new sweaters to wear to SAFF, it won't be sweater weather. Remember how cold and rainy it was last year, well, never fear that this year. You'd all better break out your Tomatoes and tank tops for this one! ;)

Photos of the completed Klaralund will be forthcoming as will a summary of my experience with the pattern. I know you are all anxiously waiting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hockey Mom said...

Then, maybe if I finish my SAFF sweater, it will be like some kind of matter/anti-matter thing and we WILL have cool weather? Or it could further cement our fates to swelter this year!

Can't wait to see the finished Klara.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home