Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Milking This Thing for One More Day....SAFF

I am loving this. I've gotten almost a week worth of posts out of one fiber event! Here are the remainder of my SAFF photos, all taken at the Ravelry meetup. I know you wish you were there! ahem, yes, Judy and Bev, I'm talking to you! Mark October 24-26 on your calendars right now!


Is that the elusive ESC there in the denim shirt?




Jane from Peachtree.




This is Rachel in the white shirt and Jen aka Meangirl by her. I don't think Rachel has a blog, but she's oneofestelles on Ravelry.

My Boogie vest knitting is all done. I finished it up last night. This was a really quick knit. I'm going to try to get the shoulders attached today if work doesn't go to hell in a handbasket (which is par for the course at my job). Looks like I'll make my Nov. 17 self-imposed deadline to get this vest in wearing order. Pictures will come later.

It was 30 degrees when we woke up this morning. This is awesome. I'm ready for cool temps. I had to break the ice on the bird bath this morning (a very thin layer, but still, it was ice). The furnace guy comes tomorrow for our annual inspection. I'm almost ready to build a fire in the fireplace, too, but that means I need to get the chimney sweep out here first. Ah, fall and winter! I love it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathy and Judy said...

Duly marked, my dear! Now if whoever schedules the the SC state band competition just wouldn't schedule it for that weekend!!
;-)

I love fall and winter, too...I am so happy that it's finally cooled off here.

12:44 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Can't wait to see Boogie! I marked the pattern. I'm on a vest kick.

6:53 PM  
Blogger bev said...

i have marked my calendar as well!

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home