Monday, November 05, 2007

SAFF Ravelry Meetup

This post will be picture heavy. The photos are from the Saturday Ravelry Meetup at SAFF. E-mail me or leave a comment if you know who everyone is! I don't have all the names.


Claudia on the left, and I think that's Brett The Yarn Doctor beside her.


That's Sandy in the white shirt, and Katey to her right.


Pam, Amie, and who is that in the white shirt?


I blogged Zonda blogging her sock.


Cristi with her set of Wendy Knits patterns.


Zonda blogging Cristi.


Kat spinning something gorgeous.

Wow...I've got so many pictures left, looks like I can squeeze one more post out of this! More to come!

2 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Great pictures! One would think I walk around with a camera on my face LOL!

5:41 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

That's Rachael in the white shirt. Oneofestelles on Ravelry. She's in my knitting group.

The more i see of me in those pants, the happier I am that I threw them away and bought bigger ones. Wow.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home