Saturday, July 12, 2008

Home Again

We got back from HHI this afternoon. I'm exhuasted and glad to be home even though we were not gone that long. Riding in the car makes me tired!

The art show last night was great. It was nice to see the work all the kids had done and to meet some of daughter's new friends. Of course, it was also great to see daughter work on display. Her drawing professor told her he'd gotten a lot of good feedback on her Elmo drawing.

I will try to post more pictures later in the week--too tired for that now. Daughter is having all 4 wisdom teeth out on Monday, so send some good thoughts her way. Depending on how she does, I may be off line for a couple of days looking after her.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I loved the Elmo drawing. She's very talented!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Knit Witch said...

My son was going to have his wisdom teeth out on Monday too but we had to reschedule. Ah yea, fun times coming up!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home