Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Isn't This Pretty?

Here's a picture of the lovely yarn my friend brought me from New Zealand.

It is a gorgeous cranberry color mohair. I can't wait to knit this. My friend really knows the way to my heart. She's such a sweet and thoughtful person.

I did a few more inches on the Irish Hiking Scarf last night. Have I mentioned that I love the pattern? :) It's awesome.

I also did a little shopping last night on Knitpicks. I ordered about a dozen skeins of their Wool of the Andes and two skeins of the lace weight yarn. I also got Scarf Style and a couple of pairs of Bryspun needles. I thought they'd be nice for working the lace scarf I'm planning for my grandma.

I think I heard a rumor that American Idol is on again tonight, so I'm planning to put my feet up, knit a bit, and enjoy Idol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Ahhh! That is fabulous yarn! What a great friend you have there. You will love Scarf Style. I am not all that big on scarves, but when I saw that book, I just had to have it! They are definitely first rate.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

If that sweet and thoughtful person needs a new friend, send her my address... that mohair is beautiful!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home