Saturday, January 29, 2005

Put Another Log on the Fire

It's icy here today. We're supposed to have a fire wood delivery within the next half hour or so. I hope the man can get here--roads are a bit slippery. It would be nice to kick back in front of the fire and knit or spin.

The cold weather has me wanting to immerse myself in woolens! I am quite pleased with the progress I'm making on the Irish Hiking Scarf. Here's what three pattern repeats look like:
My monitor is about shot, so I hope you can see the detail on your screen! The cables are showing up nicely in the alpaca. I love this color, too. The yarn is America's Alpaca Classic Alpaca yarn. I bought it at SAFF in 2003 and had been stashing it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Yum! I can just tell how soft the scarf is by looking at it! Who will be the lucky recipient? Or is it for yourself?

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home