Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Nothing Beats Pressies!

I got a nice surprise in the mail yesterday. A friend of mine has recently come home from a long vacation in New Zealand, and she was kind enough to pick up a lovely skein of mohair for me while she was there. It arrived in the mail yesterday along with a pattern for a scarf made with the yarn and an adorable post card. I've not had a chance to photograph yet, but I will do my best to get pictures up tomorrow.

The Irish Hiking Scarf is coming along nicely. I am up to about 29 inches completed now. I love this pattern so much! I believe that I'll make at least a couple more to put away in my "gift closet" for the holidays. (DO NOT remind me about my ranting in December that I was done knitting holiday gifts for people! A girl is entitled to change her mind.)

I need to sit husband down tonight and get together a Knitpicks order. I've chosen two must have books, and I believe he had his eye on some of their new yarn. I'm itching to get my hands on Pam Allen's Scarf Style. I've heard rave reviews about the patterns!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home