Sunday, March 06, 2005

So Long, Farewell...

I've been dashing around all morning trying to make sure all the laundry is done, a nice meal was prepared, etc. before I leave for San Antonio. Somehow, I have the misguided impression that husband and daughter would have no clean underwear and would starve were I not here to care for them. They managed perfectly well all those years I had business travel on a weekly basis. Still, I like to make sure they are cared for.

I've completed tier 2 of the Market Squares Bag. Entrelac is much easier than I thought. Husband wound my yarn into balls for me, and I have it all packed for the trip. I'm hoping to get in some knitting time on the plane this afternoon, if I don't pull my usual stun of falling asleep before the wheels even lift off the ground! I have also packed the yarn and pattern for that Little Shells sock for daughter. I finished the first one months ago and need to make its mate.

I doubt I get time to blog from San Antonio, but I'll try. Have a great, fibery week, everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

This is a welcome back for when you get home. I hope you had better weather in SA than we are having here (a bit of a cold front) and that you were able to squeeze in a trip to their LYS.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home