Friday, March 04, 2005

TGIF

Yes, this is the day I've been living for all week. Husband was off work today, and it was nice having him around. He went with me when I did my work errands, and we had lunch out. Wish I could say it was a good lunch....We had Mexican food that sat like a rock. We won't be going back to that particular restaurant.

I've started tier 2 on my Market Squares Bag (pictures tomorrow, I hope) and realize I've made a mistake. I got to the second square of tier 2 when I saw my goof, so at least there isn't much to rip back. I picked up a Crystal Palace circular needle today (26 inch) and like it better for this project than the 24 inch Addi Turbo I was using. I can't believe I just said I liked something better than an Addi! The only fault I see with the Crystal Palace is that the joins are a bit "catchier" than I'm used to.

Here's another use for your tea kettle! The cable on my new circ was terribly twisted and stiff. I boiled a kettle of water, husband held the needles stretched out while I poured it over the cable, and voila!

Mother bragging time: Daughter scored the highest grade in her class on her vocabulary definitions test. She got a 99. *proud moment*

I'll do my best to post pictures tomorrow. I need to take some first. Husband was checking out blogs today and commented how nice it was to see pictures on them. Uh, yeah, right. Honey, don't look at my blog!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Kudos to your daughter! I like your blog with or without pictures :)

9:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Proud moment indeed! Good for her!

That's a long trip to SF...remember to take snacks unless you are going 1st class. Have fun anyway and come home safe.

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home