Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Where Has the Week Gone?

This week has certainly sailed past. I meant to post sooner to thank you all for your comforting words and kind thoughts about our Rebecca. We still miss her very much. It just isn't the same around here without her. Only a pet person can understand how much a part of the family our furry friends become. I know we were blessed to have Rebecca to love even if it was for such a short time.

I have pictures in the camera to upload later this week. I've finished knitting the Market Squares Bag and one of the straps. I'm hoping to finish the second strap tonight and possibly felt by the weekend. This wasn't a hard project at all, but I got bored with it about half way through. I think I'm just moving into "garment" mode, because all I want to do lately is knit tank tops. I don't even wear tank tops, but daughter dear happily takes whatever I make for her.

Closing is next week, and everything is falling into place just right for that. Our anticipated date to actually take posession of the house is June 12. We will get in then and do the cleaning and any painting we want to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

I'm so very sorry about Rebecca. I've been way behind on my blog-reading, so I only just found out. Please know that you and she are in my prayers, and that even if you can't see her, she's around you, telling you she loves you, and thanking you for giving her a wonderful final year. I'm so sorry.

2:44 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Your bag is fantastic!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home