Friday, July 22, 2005

If You Took My Patience, Please Return It....NOW!

I never had much patience, but what little bit I had is now completely gone. The reason? I'm waiting on a package. I swapped a book and some hand spun yarn to a Knitty pal in return for a lovely drop spindle...not just any spindle, but a Bosworth. I know it was mailed on Monday, but apparently my mail carrier is hiding it in the trunk of her car just to torture me! That's got to be it, right??

Seems I'm on a dishrag craze lately. I made a feather and fan cloth in a blue variegated yarn last night. I had to have a blue dishrag to match my new blue kitchen, you know. Pictures coming later this weekend.

We're heading to a Christmas in July yarn sale tomorrow morning. Yep. We really need more yarn. My true purpose, of course, is to stock up on goodies for my Knitty Secret Pal 5.

Not much going on here...trying to avoid heat stroke and preparing for company to come tomorrow. My little brother does count as company, I guess. It seems we're having a lot more company since we have a new house. Maybe they didn't like our old house?

2 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

I'm stalking the mailwoman myself! So frustrating!!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I always say patience is a virtue, it's just not one of mine!

habsgirl, also wishing the post office would deliver some stuff - some to me, some to others...

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home