Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Programming

Michele Gerard knows what he's talking about, and his quote I used yesterday still applies. HOWEVER, moving on!

I have a FO to share today. This is the Cap Karma Hat with modifications by Jared at Brooklyn Tweed. Like Jared, I wasn't too fond of the abrupt change from the cables to plain stitch at the decrease portion of the crown. I like the way Jared tweeked the original pattern to carry the cables all the way to the top!


I whipped out this hat with just a few hours knitting time, so, this may be a pattern to keep in mind if you need a last minute Christmas gift. I used about 2/3 of a ball of Brown Sheep Nature Spun, and the color is Eucalyptus.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hockey Mom said...

Yours is beautiful. Thanks for the links, that's definitely going into my "to-do" file.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Vera said...

Nice hat.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Sherry W said...

Oh! Something else I have to make!!!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home