Monday, November 26, 2007

People are particularly stupid today. I can't talk to any more of them.

The title pretty much sums up my feeling on the on line forum world today--not limited to one particular site either! Actually, I've been thinking this for the past several days. Maybe it's all the turkey people ate over the holiday weekend that did them in. I should stop reading the local "whine line" in the paper, because that just makes me think that I live in a very racist and biogted area, or you'd think that if your only view of our area was the local paper whine line or letters to the editor.

We won't even go into details about the people at work. Let's just say it is a good thing I am regionally based, or some of those folks may just end up hanging by their toes after I got hold of them.

Geez.

6 Comments:

Blogger Hockey Mom said...

Oh dear. Maybe you should spin for a while? The fiber, it talks softly, sweetly, and without stupidity!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Vera said...

On-line forums can be crazy indeed.

1:09 PM  
Blogger bev said...

i can totally relate to how you feel about talking to stupid people. i encounter them mon - fri at work! and i don't think they can use the eating-too-much-turkey excuse. it's more like i'm-budgeting-and-have-misplaced-my-brain...lol. but they are job security so i can't complain too terribly much!

11:30 PM  
Blogger kemtee said...

Oh, honey. Can I sympathize with this POV or what?

There are times when I understand completely the urge to move to a trailer in Montana, surrounded by concertina wire.

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, me too!! As a friend of mine says, "God must surely love idiots...She made so many of them!"

I have a question about Klaralund. I'm starting on the sleeves now (had to stop to work on things for the kiddos), and I notice that in the errata sheet the sleeve length between the garter stitch areas gets SHORTER as the sizes increase, instead of longer as in the original. Can this be right? Did you follow the errata sheet, or the original pattern, for sleeve length?

Thanks!!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Knit Witch said...

Oh........I can TOTALLY relate to this post.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home