Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have no intention of coming near the computer tomorrow, maybe not even all weekend, so I want to take time now to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. We traditionally keep Thanksgiving for just the three of us--no big family meals or travel or any of that. I make the traditional holiday feast which provides plenty of leftovers to get us through most of the weekend at least until we get sick of turkey! It's nice to have the time to relax and just do whatever we want to do.

We attended the girls' and boys' varsity basketball games last night at daughter's school. Daughter had to be there with the cheerleaders, so we decided to make a family night of it. It was fun. Both teams won their games by a healthy margin which just added to the fun. I tried to get some photos, but for some reason most of the pictures I take in the gym turn out blurry. Maybe it's the funky lighting? I need to pull out the camera manual and see if there is some setting I can change.

My Mr. Greenjeans is coming right along. I'd love to be able to finish it up over the weekend. Here's a progress photo, but the color is way off!

I love the yarn--Paton's Merino in Cranberry. I snagged a bunch of this yarn when Michaels had it on sale for $3.50 a ball and have enough for three different sweaters.

Oh, if you are on Ravelry, I have organized a CSRA Knitters group. Feel free to join us. I sent out a lot of invitations to the group but may have missed some people.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Donald and Emily!!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! That sweater is looking great. I've never seen that colorway before!

10:48 PM  
Blogger bev said...

happy thanksgiving, donna!! hope you have a nice, relaxing weekend.

11:19 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home