Wednesday, November 28, 2007

WTF Wednesday

My title suits this post much better than WIP Wednesday would. You look at the photo below, and I guarantee you, you'll say WTF??



This is my "Girl's Best Friend" sock (Knitpicks pattern). It's curling worse than my hair on a rainy day in July, too, so it's very hard to photograph at this stage. I believe that curling sock, unlike my hair, will be lovely when worn.

The yarn is Silja that I bought several years ago at SAFF. Hey, Ravelers on the SAFF group, I wonder if this qualifies as knitting something from your SAFF purchase! LOL! I love the yarn. It's so sproingy. The color is more a mulberry in real life, but this is a hurry up and get it posted kind of picture taken indoors.

3 Comments:

Blogger bev said...

i like the color of the yarn....can't wait to see the finished socks.

hope you're having a good week!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Dipsy Doodle said...

Oy, this is some heavy curling indeed - but I'm sure once the sock is done, you won't have any problems with said curling anymore. I absolutely love the color!!!

4:39 AM  
Blogger Vera said...

Of course it counts as a Knit from your SAFF purchase. You got it at SAFF, so it qualifies.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home